Great Books Translation Project Publications
With gratitude for generous grants from the ING Foundation,
the Yeshe Khorlo Foundation,
and gifts from individual sponsors—
Hsu Shu-Hsun; Chou Mei-Dai;
Daniel E. Perdue
Great Books Publications for Free Download here!
- The Hidden Teaching of the Perfection of Wisdom Sutras: Jam-yang-shay-pa's Seventy Topics and Kön-chog-jig-may-wang-po's 173 Aspects. June 2015 version. By Jeffrey Hopkins and Jongbok Yi.
- Ngag-wang-pal-dan's Explanation of the Treatise "Ornament for the Clear Realizations" From
the Approach of the Meaning of the Words: the Sacred Word of Maitreyanātha. By Jeffrey Hopkins and Jongbok Yi
- The Opposite of Emptiness in the Middle Way Autonomy School: Jam-yang-shay-pa's Great Exposition of the Middle. June 2015 version. By Jongbok Yi
- Mind Map Presentations of the Seventy Topics and Eight Categories as well as the 173 Aspects. By Jongbok Yi.
- Principles for Practice: Jam-yang-shay-pa on the Four Reliances with Ngag-wang-pal-dan's Annotations. By William Magee
- Jeffrey Hopkins’ Easy Access to Jam-yang-shay-pa’s Maps of the Profound: Autonomy School. Translated into Chinese by Su-an Lin with English Introduction
- UMA Institute for Tibetan Studies Tibetan-Sanskrit-English Dictionary, June 2015 edition
- Vocabulary for Jeffrey Hopkins' translation of Jam-yang-shay-pa's 70 Topics
- Maitreya's Ornament for the Clear Realizations, root verses only, together with Tibetan. By Jeffrey Hopkins.
- The General Exposition of Emptiness in the Middle Way School from Tsong-kha-pa's The Essence of Eloquence. By Jeffrey Hopkins
- Mi-pam-gya-tsho's Analysis of Fundamental Mind, in the Nying-ma system of the Great Completeness. By Jeffrey Hopkins
- Traversing the Spiritual Path: Kön-chog-jig-may-wang-po's Presentation of the Grounds and Paths: Beautiful Ornament of the Three Vehicles, with Dan-ma-lo-chö's Oral Commentary By Elizabeth Napper
- Craig Preston, Meaning of “The Manifest,” Vessels for the Teaching of Emptiness, Nāgārjuna’s Lives, and Ten Samenesses: Jam-yang-shay-pa’s Great Exposition of the Middle: Chapter Six, Introduction
- Jules Levinson, Title, Translators’ Obeisance, and How Hearers and Solitary Realizers are Born from Buddhas: Jam-yang-shay-pa’s Great Exposition of the Middle: Introduction 1
- William A. Magee, Contradictions in Sūtras, Three Wheels, Own-Character, Interpretable and Definitive, and Other-Emptiness: Jam-yang-shay-pa’s Great Exposition of the Interpretable and the Definitive: Section 2